Safety and rules of conduct at the Bikepark Leogang
Rules of conduct
1. As a biker, I am responsible for the environment. Rubbish of any kind will be disposed of properly in the proper bins.
2. As a biker enjoying my sport, I will only use the marked trails and streets. I will mind signs regarding rules, restrictions and prohibitions and I will under no circumstances ride over meadows and fields. I acknowledge that I may encounter oncoming traffic on the Asitz mountain road at any time and I must control my speed accordingly.
3. As a biker, I must take into consideration the needs and safety of hikers and pedestrians, who always have the right of way.
4. As a biker, I will not scare wildlife and I will avoid deer crossings and beaten paths.
5. As a biker, I agree to follow the instructions of cable car personnel and the Bikepark employees and I will follow the instructions pertaining to proper bike transport.
6. As a biker, enjoying my sport is at my own risk. I am aware that this sport is unusually risky and I therefore have personal accident insurance and personal liability insurance for potential damages inflicted upon third parties.
7. As a biker, I am obliged to wear proper protective clothing. I must wear a helmet.
8. I will report accidents and property damage to cable car personnel.
9. As a biker, I acknowledge that the Bikepark Leogang and the Leoganger Bergbahnen cable cars cannot be held liable for property damages of any kind.
10. The lift ticket can be revoked for breaking the rules at any time!
11. Children under 10 are forbidden from using the bike trails (with the exception of the Riders’ Playground).
12. The commercial, transport and operating guidelines of the Leoganger Bergbahnen.
1. When trails are closed, riding is absolutely forbidden (mind the signs at the start and end of the trail)!
2. Only bikes are allowed on Bikepark trails. Use of motorcycles is forbidden and will be reported to police without exception.
3. Hikers are not allowed on Bikepark trails (risk of serious injury/death) and should stay on the hiking trails.
4. Alcohol is forbidden on all routes and trails!
5. The downhill trail is reserved for experienced mountain bikers.