Getting through the summer safely together
GETTING THROUGH THE WINTER SAFELY TOGETHER
The COVID-19 Code of Conduct of the lift companies in the ALPIN CARD ticket alliance Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun.
Big changes have developed over the last months –COVID-19 has influenced our way of life worldwide. The safety and personal health of every person are, more than ever at the forefront of our minds, including that of our lift companies. We are establishing, based on the regulations of the Austrian Federal Government, a series of measures to protect all guests and employees.
In compliance with the current valid regulations and additional safety measures, we firmly believe that you can relax and enjoy your summer days in our network with incorporated safety distance measures.
For everyone’s safety
Please respect our COVID-19 Code of Conduct, which is continuously updated to reflect the current situation and any changes in legal or regulatory requirements.
What we can do for you!
Lift Companies-General information and organisation
- Signposts and information points in the ski area: These outline our Code of Conduct for the lifts.
- Masks and tubular scarves (MNP): The wearing of an MNP is obligatory in the appropriately marked areas (see also below).
- Organised queuing areas: We will organise the queuing areas independently of the current legal requirements in such a way that clusters of people are avoided as much as possible.
- Hand hygiene: We have installed sufficient hand disinfection facilities in the indoor areas of the lift stations.
- Number of people: In accordance with legal requirements, the maximum number of people permitted in enclosed lifts (gondolas) is limited to 50%. A reduction of the maximum number of people permitted in chair lifts and t-bar lifts is not legally binding, but when passenger volume is low, we will endeavour to limit numbers in the lifts. An MNP must always be worn when in a lift.
- Disinfection measures: We will disinfect lifts regularly.Disinfection measures are also carried out regularly in elevator lifts, escalators, sanitary facilities and first aid rooms.
Lift Company employees
- COVID-19 testing:Employees are tested for COVID-19 before they start work for the first time. For those who are in contact with customers, follow-up tests are carried out on specific occasions, with the possibility of ongoing testing.
- MNP and temperature measurement:Employees in contact with guests are instructed to wear an MNP. Before the start of their work, all employees are given a daily body temperature measurement.
What you can do to protect yourselves and others!
Please always make sure you have a mouth-nose-protector with you and use it if the prescribed minimum distance to other people cannot be maintained
Bitte führen Sie immer einen Mund-Nasen-Schutz mit und verwenden Sie diesen.
(1) Masken- & Schlauchschals
Das Tragen von Masken- & Schlauchschals ist ab dem vollendeten 6.
Please always carry and use a mouth-nose-protector.
(1) Mask & tube scarves
The wearing of mask & tube scarves is obligatory from the age of 6 in the corresponding marked areas (details see below).
(2) FFP2 masks
The wearing of FFP2 masks is obligatory from the age of 14 in enclosed or coverable means of transport (gondolas, cabins, chairlifts with covers - excluding t-bar lifts) and the corresponding access areas (see below for details).
In these areas the wearing of an MNP is obligatory:
- at the ski pass selling desk of the lift stations
- in the access area at all lift stations (please pay attention to the markings)
- in the lift stations, entrance/exit area and throughout the journey in the lift
- when using the WC facilities
A full face helmet does not replace the mouth and nose cover!
FFP2 masks are available at the cash desks oft the Asitz- and Steinberg lift.
- FFP2 mask: € 2,00
- Disposable mask: € 1,00
- Tube scarf: € 2,00
Persons without a FFP2 mask (without valve) will not be transported.
We kindly ask for your understanding.
If possible, please ventilate the lift during your journey.
Please keep sufficient distance to strangers.
Please observe the general rules of hygiene and wash your hands regularly. Disinfectant dispensers are available in the indoor area of the lift stations.
Please do not leave your used protective masks or handkerchiefs in the lifts but dispose of them properly. In the lift station areas, there are waste bins available.
Please follow the recommendations for conduct and the instructions of our employees and especially observe the applicable hygiene regulations.
When possible, make non-cash payments or use the online ticket shop.
If you have symptoms that could indicate a possible COVID-19 infection (fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, ...), please stay in your accommodation and contact the reception of your accommodation or a doctor immediately.
Please demonstrate personal responsibility and protect your health as well as the health of your fellow human beings.
From you we request!
Please follow our COVID-19 Code of Conduct and enjoy your summer holiday in the ALPIN CARD hiking region.
We will continually evaluate the situation and adapt our Code of Conduct to fall in line with any changes regarding legal or regulatory requirements.
This information will be updated on an ongoing basis!